Tuesday 16 April 2013

High Hopes Border challenge


Our new challenge at High Hopes is to Add a Border, so a nice easy peasy challenge!
I've used one of my favourite images, Heidi and Mattie - coloured with pencils and popped up on dimensionals.
I added a border to the entire panel, and then thought I'd punch out a grass border ... and then proceeded to cover most of it up. Doh.
Sentiment is an oldie from Lili of the Valley.
Back shortly with details on how you can win a $25 CAD High Hopes gift card!  (ETA: post up here)

Other challenges:
There She Goes #203 - Just Because
Totally PaperCrafts #162 - get Krafty
Cupcake Craft #238 - cute and cuddly

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynne I love your card, just popped on HH to see what's next challenge and your card caught my eye. Is there any chance when there is Tutorial week you do a tut on the clouds, I tried many times but never turned out the way I seen on other's cards. Please please pretty.
hugs
Ildiko

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lynne, love the image - and the sky background!
Kim x

Benzi said...

This is just too cute. I love your scene with the pretty clouds, fence, and grass. The image is just adorable.

Claire said...

This is really sweet Lynne, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

I knew this was one of your cards as soon as it appeared in my reader! This is adorable Lynne, love everything about it, Jo x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynne and such a sweet design! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥

Bernice said...

A very cute card Lynne - I love your cloudy sky background. Are you intending to go to the Craft Show this time round? - we're hoping to go tomorrow evening, but not too sure if there will be much cardmaking stuff.
Bernice

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous, well designed card.
Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts.
Hugs
Chris x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne that is one very sweet image they look so lovely together those clouds look fantastic, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x