Sunday 27 October 2013

Scary Dude in the Moon!

It's the usual last minute rush as usual, though this is probably my last Halloween card as I've kinda run out of time!  I love the goofy expression on the bats faces .... they obviously haven't seen the dude in the moon LOL

This one uses the bats, eyes and stars from 'Bump in the Night' from the Alley Way Stamps.  I masked off my moon and used purple chalk for my sky.  My tree is a cutting plate from Taylored Expressions - it was a tad too big for my needs so it got a bit of a pruning.  Wee bats are semi popped up .... dimensionals added to their wings and then their bodies stuck down flat.  But no twine / bling / glitter .... GASP!!


Halloween / tree theme inspired by photo inspiration at The Alley Way Stamps #40
Divas by Design - spooked
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Halloween
Allsorts #230 - Treemendous
My Mum's Craft Shop #10 - Halloween
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #49 - Halloween
Card Makin Mamas CMM75 - trick or treat
Stampin for the Weekend - something spooky

ETA: Also top 3 at My Mum's Craft shop and a fave at Card Makin Mamas!   :)

10 comments:

Benzi said...

Whoa.........! Love this card. Apparently, those bats haven't seen that scary dude...they'll change their expressions when they do. This is one of the best Halloween cards evah!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Lynne, I love this card! You have such a great sense of humour, Jo x

Penny said...

This is gorgeous, love those bats! Excellent job on the masking and keeping the sky subtle. Thanks for playing in our Trick or treat challenge at CMM this month.

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant Lynne, love those bats and the scary moon.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

coops said...

love this lynne.the bats are fabulous and brilliant eyes on the moon :D

xx coops xx

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my goodness this is brilliant! The monochromatic colors give this just the right spooky factor! And I love the angry moon! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, Lynne ... fabulous expressions on both the bats and the moon, and I love your pruned tree! Anita :)

Unknown said...

Great fun card for Halloween. Hope they don't look over their shoulder and see that big scary moon behind them! Thanks for joining us at Stamping For The Weekend and good luck! xx

Helen said...

Love it - definitely cute and spooky.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x