Saturday 22 March 2014

New PS goodies!

My postie was a very good boy this morning and didn't bring me any nasty bills and delivered my new Paper Smooches goodies instead - I won a $50 shopping spree a couple of weeks back :)

This was one of my purchases ... Hooties.  I know I'm a bit late joining the owl trend, but hey, better late than never!

I've paper pieced my wee owl, popped his feet up on dimensionals, clear gloss to his eyes, and orange stickles to his feet and beak.  I used some clear bling as wee thought bubbles and popped my cloud (dienamics) up on dimensionals too.

Paper Smooches SPARKS - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - doodles (my doodled border)
Cuttlebug Mania - dotty (I used my Cuttlebug to cut my cloud die)
Tuesday Throwdown #187 - tic-tac-toe - I used bling / paper piecing / CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - glitter it
Crafty Catz #223 - bling it up

16 comments:

Benzi said...

You lucky thing, winning a shopping spree. I think owls are making a big comeback. I've been seeing them a lot, lately. I have a Hootie owl...they are so cute. Love this adorable card.

debby4000 said...

Love your owl card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your win. that owl is such a cute image and I love the card too :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lynne love the owl thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Kimbo said...

I just love your little owl - so cute


Thanks for playing along with our Dotty challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Claire said...

Love your card, love owls. Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, that's one wonderful shopping spree Lynne! Love that cute owl, especially his cute glittery feet! Jo x

Debi said...

Didn't know there was a deadline on owls. My eye is always drawn to these cute birds. Love the way you used the bling. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge and good luck.
Debi DT

Jingle said...

Love your owl! The bits of sparkle are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Kerry said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining in with our Dotty challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

NanaConnie said...

Love the paper piecing, Lynne! Thanks for playing along in the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Chris said...

Fab card! Love the owl and lovely CAS design! Great doodling! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

coops said...

love this lynne.the owl is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Really lovely card. I love the paper piecing. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable owl card! Very fun and pretty!

Thank you for participating in last week's Sweet Stampin' Challenge! I hope you'll join us again soon!

Jannie said...

Whoop Whoop, this is a great card!! I just love owls and this one is gorgeous! Love the green/white dotted paper!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Anniversary challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs and Hugs
Jannie