Saturday 13 September 2014

Sugar'n Spice

Just a quickie post ... I'm not sure what Greg has on the movie play list tonight, but the last few Saturday night's choices have been a bit ropey!!
ETA actually there's no need for me to rush ... its a decidedly crappy looking SciFi film!

This card uses lots of new goodies ... told you I'd been naughtly LOL
I'd been eyeing up these baby Lily of the Valley Stamps for ages and their 10% off sale was enough to get my visa rattling!  I'm lovin my new stencils ... this one's from Simon Says Stamp with Dreamweaver glossy white paste.  Kinda wish I hadn't added the splatter of pink on the BG, and I've just noticed in my pic that I've stuck 'baby' down wonky, but hey, if I hadn't told you that, you wouldn't have noticed ;)


9 comments:

Jackie said...

Very sweet image and a lovely card :)
Jackie xx

brenda said...

How very pretty , thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cute image... but one that I found hard to colour. You had no such trouble I see, Jo x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty, love the background and no I definitely wouldn't have noticed it was wonky! Lol, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne how adorable and cute this card is that is one gorgeous image and I love that background it makes me want to reach out and touch it, ACE card.
hugs
lorraine x

Virginia L. said...

Love your dreamy stenciled background. It goes so well with the darling image! Well done, Lynne! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the textured background!

Thank you for sharing with us at Moving Along With The Times this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tracy said...

This is so cute and Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Adorable card and absolutely perfect for this weeks theme.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Sugar & Spice' challenge and good luck x Susan x