Sunday 2 November 2014

A Squirrel note

Well that's us in to November already and Halloween done and dusted for another year.  We had an awful wet night on Thursday and hardly any trick-or-treaters ... anyone want some sweeties?!!

I'm hoping November will see the return of my mojo, it's been missing for ages!  Sorry I've been a bad blogger recently, I'm off work now for a week, Yippee, so I'll hopefully get popped round to see what everyone's been at :)

This card was inspired by Emily's (Art for the Heart) Squirelfest challenge - I don't have many squirrels in my stash, in fact, this Paper Smooches one might be the one and only!  Couldn't get the colours photographed right ... the strip down the side / trees are more of a sage green than this sludge grey shade!
Dienamics tab die; bling and googly eyes from stash.

Paper Smooches SPARKS - anything goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts October - animals
Daring Cardmakers - googly eyes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

12 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Lynne! I love your paper piecing, perfect fall colours and the googly eyes on the squirrel. Thanks so much for playing along in my SquirrelFest Challenge!

Patti said...

Well if you are only going to have one Squirrel image this is the one to have!! Adorable!! : )

I hope you enjoy your week off and that you find the mojo to get inky often! : )

Patti

Lin said...

What a fun card, love that cute squirrel, Lynne! Paper-piecing always makes me smile, and I love the neutrals you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love those lollipop trees. Enjoy your week off, I'm off next week :o)
Jackie xx

Dawn said...

Love the colour combo of your card and such a cute critter, love your squirrel. Thanks for sharing with the Daring Cardmakers.

Benzi said...

Ha...that squirrel is looking very mischievious. I really like those trees and the card is super.
You better get that mojo in gear as it is time to get those Christmas cards made. :-)
Enjoy your week from work.

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha, I never can resist googly eyes! Jo x

Svenja said...

Lovely! I like the paper patching technique and your muted colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lynne the design is fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Natty said...

Oh man, this is such a cuuuute card! I love it!
Thanks for playing along with the eye-boggling challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog this week! :D

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.really cute stamp and i love your paper piecing ;D

xx coops xx

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the paper pieced trees and the wiggly eyes on the squirrel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!