Saturday 28 February 2015

Birthday chicks

It's been a really yeuch rainy day today and now it's blowing a gale.  Definitely not gardening weather, more like a lazy sofa day looking out at the weeds ;)

I've been trying to re-ink some of my older stamps, and this Penny Black kitty was the first one to come out when I had a lucky dip into my box of stamps.  I've also used up some DP that's been sitting in my pile for ages ... it was a tight squeeze getting my diecuts from the scabby wee bit of dotty DP but I just made it and no more!

Penny Black Saturday February - hearts
613 Avenue Create #112 - birthday
Simon Says Stamp Monday - no rules
Layout from Papertake Weekly - take your pick - I used the sketch
Tuesday Throwdown #233 - anything goes
Penny's Challenge #216 - lots of layers
Cute Card Thursday #362 - fancy corners


10 comments:

Sarah said...

A very cute card and great layout too xx

Cheryl W. said...

I just love your card, Lynne! Your coloring is perfect and your mix of papers really works!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
Darlene
613 Avenue Create DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jackie said...

Blowing a gale here too, but dry so far, mind you, it is before 6am so there's time for it to change!
A delightful image and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Lynne. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how cute this is Lynne I love that image and what lovely colours, papers and design a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Lynne, this card is so pretty... Love the design so much. :)
Have a great day!

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

Thank you for joining our February Challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! I do hope you will pop over and join us for our March Challenge-Spring Blooms!

Well Lynn-this was a lucky dip into your stamps for sure...this is a super cute image and a creative card!!!

♥ Sue Kment