Sunday 17 May 2015

Happy Puppy with sparkle overload!

I finally got round to tidying my crafty stash :) and I came across this gorgeous sparkly paste (from Imagination Crafts) that I haven't used for ages.  It doesn't photograph well, but it's a lovely turquoise colour and super-dooper-sparkly.  I used it with a Simon Says Stamp Waves stencil.

I also had a go at the inlaid die technique, I'm definitely going to use this again as I've ended up with a lovely flat card for postage, but it still has that layered look.

My image is Rowley jumps Yippee! from Eat Cake Graphics - coloured with watercolour pencils and some orange stickles added to his collar.  
My sentiment is also a sparkly peel off .. I hadn't quite intended to put it there but I had an incident with my sparkly paste  ;)

CASual Fridays CFC139 - birthday + orange, turquoise, black, white
Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #186
Tuesday Throwdown #244 - add a doodle
Simon Says Stamp Monday - use a Simon brand product
Top Tip Tuesday - animal challenge

9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the sweet image...adorable!

sparkle & shine *~*

Cheryl W. said...

Oooooh, I love that sparkle! I've never tried stencil pastes before. Would love to give them a go, though. One more thing to add to my wish !

Karren said...

The image of this dog just makes me smile! Very cool and sparkly card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jackie said...

What a happy card, love that sparkle :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how fab and fun that image is I love these little doggy images that you are using Lynne they make me smile and bring me so much delight, great papers and design.
hugs
lorraine x

papierelle said...

yeah ... so funny.
Gundi

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab fun image and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Kim S said...

Fabulous technique - those sparkly, wavy stripes are the perfect backdrop for that happy puppy! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Anonymous said...

Great card love that image and that paste looks awesome too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)