Saturday 19 September 2015

Lola's 2nd birthday

Just noticed I haven't posted in a week ... Mr Mojo has cleared off big time, so I haven't got inky all week :(

Anyhooo I've been asked for a couple of special request cards so I'd no option but to get going again!  The request was made by a lady who runs a doggy charity, so I had a root through my stamps and decided to this sweet image from Eat Cake Graphics:
1137-M Unselfishness (MMM ice cream)
Coloured with watercolour pencils and Wink of Stella added to the dogs collar and to the strawberry swirl in her ice cream.  Pink sequins from stash.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you used the sketch, Lynne! Another great card, Jo x

Jackie said...

Wonderful image and card Lynne :O)
Jackie xx

Andrea W said...

Sweet card! The image is darling and your coloring looks terrific. So glad you shared your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

suzanne2 said...

oh I just love this card! that image is adorable, I think I need it. my furbaby loves to share an icecream lol great card, thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Suzanne x

NGCARDS said...

A fabulous creation! Such a cute image. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love that adorable image! Thanks for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge.