Thursday 25 February 2016

Sympathy flowers

I think these are lavender flowers, but I don't think I've ever seen any quite as large as these, so maybe they aren't?
I did manage to stamp it slightly wonky, but think I got away with it by grounding the image.
Coloured with watercolour pencils. I cut a frame out of my purple card, and then doodled a white border round the edge.
Day 25 of the Daily Marker colouring challenge







We had a great night at the Wets concert last night!  Fab seats, great company, a good boogie and a singalong, and wee Marty was in fine voice too! Think it was the best Wet Wet Wet concert I've been to :)
(crappy photo, my phone doesn't do darkness!)

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne love your card whatever the flowers are they are beautiful, I love the clean style and the white stitching around the edge a fabulous card
hugs
lorraine x

Cara said...

Beautiful sympathy card. Maybe they are lavender and it's just a teeny tiny bucket! Glad you had a great time at the concert. I remember seeing wet wet wet at the NEC just after my 18th birthday (quite some time ago now!) and they were great then. Have a great weekend, Cara x

coldwaters2 said...

Lynne I meant to say that the pic of Wet looks ACE so glad you enjoyed the night
hugs
lorraine x

Amy Cohen said...

So lovely and fresh. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

brenda said...

They look rather like Lavender to me Lynne and just image the lovely aroma form flower heads that large, but whatever it's a lovely card.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card. I like the quiet design for a sympathy card. I hadn't hear of Wet Wet Wet so I pulled up a couple of YouTube videos of them in concert. They're GREAT! I can see why you had such a good time. I love their music and may have to look around on Amazon for a CD of theirs.

Jingle said...

This is a very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us for Anything Goes on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny’s, hope to see you again!
Jennifer
Simply Papercraft DT
Creative Knockouts DT
Aud Sentiments DT
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge DT
Kitty Bee Designs DT
JessicaLynnOriginal.com DT

Rika said...

Beautiful sympathy card.