Monday 21 November 2016

Cat in a Box and a Waggy Dog

Gosh, 21st already - I can't believe I've managed to keep up with the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge, though my card stash was glad of it!

I'm not lovin this DP, but it fitted with the challenges I wanted to enter, so here you are!
I've used this cute kitty and sentiment from MFT - coloured with watercolour pencils.  I double matted it as it was getting lost in the DP, not sure if it worked or not!  Purple bling from stash, a little twine bow, and some doodled edges to finish.


And here's a quickie using my Tim Holtz dog, I eventually tidied my table so that's why you haven't seen him for a week or two ;)
Postmark stamp is an oldie from Lili of the Valley.  Again, I'm not lovin my DP :(

My general card design was based on this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast.  Here's  Patti's original.

10 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Both of these are so delightful! So glad you were inspired by this week's Thanks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Robin said...

These are so cute! Loving the cute little dog! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my how cute these two fantastic makes are Lynne love them both but that doggy image is ACE,
hugs
lorraine x

Birgit said...

These are both so cute!! I'm so glad you linked it up to the Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

Poppet said...

I like your DP Lynne, keeping it simple really makes this little cutie the main attraction. I wouldn't what what he's had though, those eyes. I've seen people with those eyes after the Christmas party.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Mickie said...

Nice card. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Challenge xx

EK Gorman said...

Why is it crazy dog stamps always make me smile. And your use of our ‘thanks’ theme is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

vicky's scrapping passion said...

super cute card. I love that TH stamp. so cute, Thank you for joining us at Pile It On challenge #121 - Thankful / Thank you. TFS and good luck.

Deanne Saunders said...

Awww-dorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper