Friday 23 December 2016

Santa and Mrs Claus and some Tags

Merry Christmas!  My last Christmas card of the season, as always, belongs to Greg!  When I make his, I know for sure that I'm finished!

This one uses this lovely image from Eat Cake Graphics - Santa and Mrs. Claus
Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Sparkle added to Santa's fur trims (though I've just noticed I forgot to do his boots!).  Simon Says sentiment die; Paper Smooches snowflakes dies.  I've no particular reason why they're standing in front of a wall - other than it was a new stencil and I was dying to use it ;)
And here's my gift tags made with another Eat Cake Graphics stamp:
I added some clear gloss and lots of glitter to the stripy edge and to Santa's specs, so there's lots of the regulation Christmas sparkle ;)

12 comments:

Jane said...

So now you can put your feet up, relax and enjoy Christmas! Fabulous card, love the cosy image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Ginny Maxam said...

Congrats on finishing before Christmas!! your card is precious and I love the tags!!
Merry Christmas!! Thank you for joining our anything goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Ginny M, DT

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous stuff! Thanks for the card, it arrived today and I love it! Happy Christmas, Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Your card and tags are fantastic! I think Mr. and Mrs. Claus stood in front of that wall just to have their picture taken...er, drawn! It's a perfect backdrop!! Warmest holiday wishes to you, my friend!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card and tags!! Such sweet images!! Great designs!!

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Channin Pelletier said...

Wonderful projects! I love your Mr and Mrs Claus! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Rae Ann said...

Love the sentiment on those tags! It is so perfect! The glitter and shine on them is so much fun.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Christmas Delight challenge.

Debbie said...

Fun card!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jenny Colacicco said...

Love the matching silver we timber to bring out the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards! Jenny x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love Santa and Mrs Claus!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Anonymous said...

Cute card love the tags too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)